Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Printables (and free backgrounds)

Happy weekend, everyone!  By now, I'm thinking it's pretty obvious that printables are my new favorite thing.  And today I've included a few more for your Christmas collection. Super easy to make on Picmonkey. In fact, I've made so many, it's starting to look like a sign shop around here. Guess who's getting printables for Christmas?  Yes, you.  And you, and you, and you.







And since I've become a little more tech savvy (just a tiny bit, not a lot), I finally figured out a way to share them from my dropbox.  Mucho thanko to the internet tutorials that helped me along. Just click on the caption under the printables to download and print or save.


Click to download


Click to download




Click to download


I added the gray and deep red chevron reindeer printable and the Facebook cover I made for my own home page, just cuz I thought they were too darn cute to leave out.


Click to download




Click to download


I'm including the chalkboard background and the gray chevron for the prints in case you want to head over to Picmonkey and make a few of your own.  Always nice to have a base to work from and who doesn't love a freebie?  Just save the printable paper and open it in Picmonkey to begin editing.  Now you too can lose hours designing cute printables of your own.


Chalkboard 


Grey Chevron

Happy printing, y'all.



Linking up these freebies to my regular parties and to Serenity Now, Home Stories A to Z,  Cedarhill FarmhouseCoastal CharmWatch Out Martha, Jennifer Rizzo, From My Front Porch to Yours, and Salt Tree. 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna, Stopping by from Give Me the Goods Linky Party to say hi and to thank you for the backgrounds. I have pinned. Best wishes, your new follower, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thank you for the free printables. Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the free printables. My daughter uses the black and white colors in her decor for Christmas.
    The black and white printables will go great in frames for her.
    You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including the backgrounds! Love the deer on the red -- but the chalkboards are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Thanks so much:) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely printables. Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the free printables! I would love for you to come join my link party at http://ihearthandson.blogspot.ca/2013/12/show-off-friday-no-9-plus-features.html
    I look forward to seeing more posts from you.
    Have a great weekend and happy holidays!
    Jenn @ IHeartHandsOn

    ReplyDelete
  8. the printables are so wonderful, will use them for some gift wrapping small items, merry christmas
    stop by my blog if you can http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/the-outdoor-beauty-of-christmas/

    Thanks
    Maria

    ReplyDelete